QUALITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (NDT+QA/QC)
VIDAL NDT is known for its steadfast training in Nondestructive testing and quality control/quality assurance, which is a part of engineering subject, in line with industrial requirements. We arrange several visits to various industries during the course of training. We are also successful in arranging ASNT certifications to numerous successful candidates.
Tests to determine the veracity of the material are of two types. Destructive and Nondestructive tests. They are important part of quality assurance plans to meet the requirements of client. Destructive tests-DT has limited applications as the product being tested is either damaged or destroyed during the course of testing. In this process tested material is seldom useful.
Nondestructive Inspections – Nondestructive testing inspections are mandatory to determine the quality of components and structures during manufacturing and in-service inspections. The materials, structures and components are subjected to NDT tests without damaging or destroying the materials under testing. Subsequent to NDT Testing the materials tested can be used for the intended purpose. Areas at which NDT are Mandatory are inspection of process plants, boilers, pressure vessels, aircraft structures and lot more engineering structures.
Vidal NDT is a fastest growing NDT training institute with head quarters at Vijayawada. Every NDT test conducted during the course of training is carried as per approved NDT procedures, specifications, customer approved NDT procedures. Vidal trains its students as per the standards of ASME.
Roles & responsibilities
- To inspect or Supervise work of non-destructive testing (NDT) trainees or staff.
- To Interpret or evaluate test results in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications, or procedures.
- To Select, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing (NDT) of products or materials.
- To Select correct method according to the properties and dimensions of the component.
- To Mark the presence of defects within components.
- To Prepare reports on non-destructive testing (NDT) results.
Program process of training
Theoretical: Theory part of the process is explained to the student by making reference to the standard text books on the subject matter. We take extensive care in presenting the subject in a lucid manner in simple and straight words. Student is put to ease as we use a combination of English and local languages as medium of teaching.
Practical: We have state of art equipment in our lab. The subject learnt in theory classes will be absorbed in a better way by practically involving in the process with the help of modern equipment made available to the student. Student enjoys the process of learning with his hands on the tools and equipment.
Industrial visit: We take the student on tour to the industrial unit to let him have a feel of his future job situation. We strongly believe in the adage “seeing is learning”. When the student observes the process and behavior of the work force, he gains confidence and psychologically prepares himself to face the demands of his prospective job.
Internship: This is the prelude to the real job. Student is provided with an opportunity with on job training. The student actually executes the job under the direct supervision of the seasoned technician at the Unit. If the management of the Unit where the student is given internship satisfies with the performance of the student, he stands every chance to get absorbed there as a regular employee.
Production, Fabrication, manufacturing, automobile….etc
ASNT LEVEL -II +QA/QC
- 100% Placement assurance
- Worldwide valid certifications
- Free student membership for android app up to 1 year to view and download all the documents, presentation, certifications and to apply for job.
- Interactive practical sessions with well-equipped laboratory.
- Simple presentation of the subject in theory class.
- State of art digital training with high class infrastructure.
- Medium of communication is combination of English and local language.
- State of art equipment to work with and gain practical knowledge.
- Industrial visits to understand the subject in a better way.
- Internship to equip the student with on job training.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration45 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings