Welding Inspector (aws-cwi or cswip)
These programs offered by VIDAL NDT are hugely useful to the engineers who are at least one year of experience at the field level. The qualified person can be rest assured of quick career growth with growth in salary. On completion of advanced certifications, the student will become a specialized and technically qualified engineer and commands good demand in job market.
Our well experienced faculty will demonstrate and analyze the role of welding inspector during this module. The student is trained as per standards of AWS-CWI in this course.
We provide Internship to the student in well-known industries located all over India.
Certified Welding Inspectors ensure that Bridges, elevators, buildings, vehicles, power plants things are assembled and welded as per the standards. Industry expects Welding Inspectors shall employ their extensive knowledge of welding processes, test methods, discontinuities, materials, qualifications, and standards to ensure that weldments and welding related activities comply with all applicable quality and safety criteria. The student trained in our Institute can match with the expectations of industry and get himself placed in a lucrative job. VIDAL NDT offers its help 100% to the student in this regard. Step in as a student and step out as a proud employee of a reputed Industrial Enterprise.
The role of welding inspector takes the person to the next level and every qualified person aspires to be a welding inspector.
Roles & responsibilities
- Check the availability of the latest codes /specifications to be used for construction and familiarization of the same
- Check the welding process as per the WPS and review calibration certificates of all the relevant equipment.
- Review the welder qualification test reports/qualify the welders.
- Check the preheating temperature as per WPS
- Check the welding parameters like amperage voltage travel speed etc.
- The role of the welding inspector is critical to the safety and structural soundness of the vast number of buildings, vehicles, machinery and consumer products that require strong, secure welds.
Program process of training
Theoretical: Theory part of the process is explained to the student by making reference to the standard text books on the subject matter. We take extensive care in presenting the subject in a lucid manner in simple and straight words. Student is put to ease as we use a combination of English and local languages as medium of teaching.
Industrial visit: We take the student on tour to the industrial unit to let him have a feel of his future job situation. We strongly believe in the adage “seeing is learning”. When the student observes the process and behavior of the work force, he gains confidence and psychologically prepares himself to face the demands of his prospective job.
Internship: This is the prelude to the real job. Student is provided with an opportunity with on job training. The student actually executes the job under the direct supervision of the seasoned technician at the Unit. If the management of the Unit where the student is given internship satisfies with the performance of the student, he stands every chance to get absorbed there as a regular employee.
After passing the examination certification will be sent by AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY as a CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR.
- Exam oriented theoretical teaching.
- Training given by experienced faculty.
- Care and caution to ensure that all our students successfully pass the examination.
- Enlightening Industrial visits.
- Participation certificate will be provided.
- Simple presentation of the subject in theory class.
- State of art digital training with high class infrastructure.
- Medium of communication is combination of English and local language.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration15 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings