VIDAL NDT chose to introduce this program without any hesitation. This is a familiar field to every engineering graduate. This is the program that will help the student to convert his ideas into product designs quickly and effectively. Even without having any prior experience in animation, the student as an engineer or designer can produce an animated movie of 3D product design of his choice almost instantly. This will help him to communicate his product ideas better to a non-technical person.
The course target is to educate the students about the essential directions important for expert drawing, plan, and drafting utilizing a designated device. Indeed, even participants with no past DESIGN experience can advance rapidly through this course which is masterminded in an arrangement that is straightforward. Members will learn CAD essentials and the capacities in drawing. A fertile mind has immense opportunities to exhibit his talent in most effective way earning instant recognition. Job opportunities are damn a dozen to a qualified and talented person. Career growth is assured. Industry is running short of creative and innovative persons. If one thinks out of box, he will never run short of opportunities in this field. One should have a launching pad to soar in the career. Here, we, VIDAL NDT just launch the student in this most promising field. Just a prodding and the career is poised to scale new heights. A student trained at VIDAL NDT is provided with that initial gentle push. Wings will be opened and the sky is the limit!
Roles & responsibilities
- Assist engineering staff in the design and development of systems and components. Interface with engineering staff effectively to ensure the form, fit and function of designs while also working with fabrication managers to ensure cost effectiveness and manufacturability of designs.
- Collaborate with the engineering staff to produce design sketches and drawings in accordance with applicable standards. Accurately incorporate welding symbols and tolerances into design drawings.
- Originate and/or review structural analyses, prototype test processes, operations procedures, and reports using computer-aided engineering (CAE) and appropriate computer software.
- Review and verify design drawings and other technical documentation prepared by others to ensure correctness and accuracy in form, fit and function.
- Worldwide valid certifications.
- Increased student’s confidence to work as a design engineer.
- Training with experienced and industry experts.
- Free student membership for android app up to 1 year to view and download all the documents, presentation, certifications and to apply for job.
- Simple presentation of the subject in theory class.
- State of art digital training with high class infrastructure.
- Medium of communication is combination of English and local language.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration15 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
0.00 average based on 0 ratings