This program being offered by VIDAL NDT in collaboration with INTERTEK IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor Course(IRCA Accreditation Number A17072). It provides training to the student to become Quality Management System Lead Auditor and Auditor. The course meets the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors for registration as an IRCA recognized QMS auditor/lead auditor. It imparts in-depth knowledge and skills to the students in auditing in order to carry out quality management system audits.
The Audit leader is responsible for the implementation and effectiveness of quality processes and procedures that are required to assure integrity of the company assets throughout their asset lifecycle.
The Lead Auditor should have management capabilities and experience. He will be given authority to make final decisions regarding the conduct of the audit and make any audit observations.Each audit department is structured a little bit differently, and whether you are working on a team of internal auditors or external auditors will impact the specific role and responsibilities you have.
A senior auditor must also be able to deal with issues that arise during an engagement. While the audit plan developed by the team is the road map for the engagement, there may be situations when exceptions are identified and additional work is required to be conducted. In these situations, the senior auditor is responsible for deciding the plan of action. He has to strike a balance in conducting a comprehensive, risk-based audit avoiding any legal issue whatever might be the situation is!
The demands of the job are extensive and our coverage in the training course matches with the demands.
Roles & responsibilities
- Guidance for selection of other audit team members.
- Designing of the AUDIT PLAN.
- Supervise and coach junior and staff auditors
- Represent the AUDIT TEAM with audit’s management.
- To determine the conformity or nonconformity of the quality system elements with specified requirements of the client.
- Ensure efficiency of internal controls
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
IRCA approved lead auditor
- Worldwide valid certifications.
- Increased student’s confidence to work as a auditor or lead auditor.
- Training with experienced and industry experts.
- Free student membership for android app up to 1 year to view and download all the documents, presentation, certifications and to apply for job.
- Simple presentation of the subject in theory class.
- State of art digital training with high class infrastructure.
- Medium of communication is combination of English and local language.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration5 day
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
Curriculum will be varied with the program you opted.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings